top tips & policy
1. No Pet Policy. Folks, please take this seriously. We love dogs and all pets but for the safety of the public and the animals, the park has implemented rules regarding dogs. Please follow these guidelines if you have a SERVICE ANIMAL. Otherwise, please leave the animals at home. Please review the official Pet Policy of the Spirit of Suwannee Music Park here. Be advised that a $230 Pet Registration Fee will apply. All pets and service animals must be registered and must show proof of current rabies vaccination.
2. Beware of Prohibited items & Park Rules. Make sure you know what to leave at home this weekend by checking out our prohibited items list right and park rules below
3. Bags will be checked, EMPTY Camelbacks are allowed. All bags, purses and containers will be searched when entering the music areas. Empty water bottles and Camelbacks are fine to bring in. No glass will be allowed into the music areas. One (1) factory sealed or empty water bottles are permitted up to one (1) gallon in size. Kleen Kanteens, recycle bottles, and camel backpacks must be emptied before entering venue. There are hydration stations inside the venue.
4. No Fire Spinning This is SERIOUS BUSINESS. The Spirit of the Suwannee Music Park’ s team will be closely monitoring and shutting down any unauthorized fire spinning during the event. Anyone spinning fire that is unauthorized to do so will be told to leave the park. JUST DON'T DO IT!
5. No Totems Past the Soundboard. Our visual team works tirelessly to provide the best content and visual experience for everyone. Out of respect for their effort as well as to everyone who came to join us, there will be absolutely NO TOTEMS ALLOWED past the soundboard.
6. Beware of Counterfeit Tickets. Tipper & Friends 2019 is completely sold out. Unless you purchased a Tipper & Friends 2019 ticket through the official ticketing platform, we can not guarantee your ticket is authentic or valid. If you choose to purchase a ticket from a third party, you are doing so at your own risk and Tipper & Friends and Spirit of the Suwannee Music Park will not be responsible for any potential outcome.
8. Weather in North Florida Can Be Unpredictable. Come prepared for multiple weather situations ranging between hot, cold, dry, and wet!
9. Fire Safety! Please be mindful that a fire ban may be in place when you arrive. This dry weather may affect your ability to host campfires this weekend. If someone from the park asks you to put it out, please listen. Park rules are made to keep everyone safe. If you are a smoker, please dispose of you cigarettes mindfully to prevent fires. If you are building a campfire, it must be in a contained space (in fire pit or in trench).
10. Golf Carts Reminders. If you bring your own Golf Cart to the Park or if you have a rental company deliver one to the Park, please be aware that you must show proof of insurance and pay the $230 Park Trail Fee in order to bring in and use the Golf Cart during the show. All Golf Carts must be registered and receive credentialing at the Golf Cart Check In Box Office or after hours at the Overnight Gate. No personal golf carts or rental carts are allowed in the Venue. Only Production Staff and Safety personnel have authorization to bring Golf Carts into the Venue.
11. Smoking policy. Please no smoking at the stages or in front of the soundboard or any marked line. Be mindful of your neighbors wishes too.
No imitation weapons of any kind, e.g. guns, knives, swords
No laser devices or pointers
No fireworks, luminaries (sky lanterns) or explosives
No bikes allowed in the music venue areas
No skateboards, hoverboards, scooters allowed anywhere
No illegal items (including synthetic goods)
No unauthorized merchandise
No bottles of gas of any kind
No spray paint, large markers or large bags of glitter
No segways or motorized scooters
No threatening signs or apparel
No loose propane tanks over 20lbs. Attached RV propane is accepted if secured.
No drones, kites, or radio-controlled devices (If you are caught with a drone, it will be confiscated, and you will be asked to leave the concert site with no refund.)
No hammocks at the amphitheater stage
No professional grade cameras with a detachable lenses. Point and shoot only
No audio recording equipment/pro cameras/video equipment
No glass containers in concert areas
No outside food or beverages in the concert areas. You are allowed to bring in ONE sealed water bottle per person. One (1) factory sealed or empty water bottles are permitted up to one (1) gallon in size. Kleen Kanteens, recycle bottles, and camel backpacks must be emptied before entering venue. There are hydration stations inside the venue.
Wristbands must be worn at all times and they cannot be transferred to another person. Any wristband tampered with is considered void and you may be denied entry in to the venue.
Costumes can be displayed, but upon entering you must remove your mask, or helmet.
Totems MUST always be behind the soundboard at any stage. Failure to do so will have the totem and or flag removed. Your totem stick should be made of something light - no wood or metal. Our visual team works tirelessly to provide the best content and visual experience for everyone. Out of respect for their effort as well as to everyone who came to join us, there will be absolutely NO TOTEMS ALLOWED past the soundboard.
No unauthorized vending of goods or services or distribution of any items or literature.
Medical Prescriptions must be in their original bottle with label attached. Your gov’t issued ID must match the name on the label.
No disorderly, vulgar or abusive conduct or speech. Be kind to your neighbor. Unruly patrons will be escorted off of the property with no refund.
Please do not litter -- please use the recycle bins and trash cans. Please limit smoking to areas behind the soundboard, do not smoke near children, and extinguish your butts properly.
Please do not cut or damage the trees and other plants or place nails into trees. We ask you to please remove all string, rope or twine from the trees when you clean up your camp.
Campfires must be attended at all times -- only local firewood may be burned (no trash). You must now where the closest fire extinguisher is at all times!
No commercial photography, audio recording, or videotaping. No flash photography in the concert areas.
You must be 21+ to consume alcohol. A reasonable amount of unopened beer and wine (limited to 1 case of beer and one box of wine per person), will be permitted to be brought onto your camping area.
THE EVENT & VENUE STAFF HOLD THE RIGHTS TO REFUSE ENTRY TO ANY AND ALL PATRONS WHO ARE NOT COMPLIANT TO THE EVENT / VENUE POLICIES.
FAILURE TO COMPLY TO THESE POLICIES WILL RESULT IN REMOVAL FROM THE FESTIVAL GROUND AND THE VENUE AS A WHOLE.
ALL PATRONS AND ALL BAGS WILL BE SEARCHED EACH TIME YOU ENTER THE CONCERT VENUE.
ANY AND ALL CONFISCATED ITEMS OR ANY ITEMS VOLUNTARILY SURRENDERED, WILL NOT BE HELD, CHECKED OR RETURNED.
WE ASK FOR YOUR SAFETY AND THE SAFETY OF ALL AT THE SHOW. IF YOU SEE SOMETHING SAY SOMETHING!